Need help debunking the New World Order conspiracy.
Every time I speak to my best friend he brings up the New World Order. His view is that Jews run the central banks and therefore the world and that they control everything that happens and will happen. He also believes that Hitler knew this and that the Holocaust was intended to save the world from the Jews and central banking. Also, he’s anti vax and believes the vaccine carry chips that are meant to track our every move. Personally I think that’s a ridiculous and highly racist and anti Semitic belief system.
I don’t know what to do and I feel like I’ve lost my best friend of over 20 years. Lately it’s hard to talk to him about anything. It’s funny because he views ME as the idiot that just absorbs all of the “fake news” that CNN other liberal media report. I am not a Republican at all, I’m not even a bleeding heart liberal. I identify as a centrist Democrat and he views me as “sheep” and part of the very people that are ruining the world. Suffice it to say that our relationship has deteriorated greatly and we are constantly arguing about politics now, and it’s exhausting.
Since I don’t take any conspiracy theories seriously, I am finding it difficult to debate with him. Of course many of you will say it’s pointless and a waste of time but I can’t not try. Im looking for specific information that can help me debunk the New World Order conspiracy theory.
Also, many of you will agree with him and call me and idiot sheep and I’m totally cool with that. It’s to be expected.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/mics8k/need_help_debunking_the_new_world_order_conspiracy/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen