Ocean city Nj April 2nd around 9:30 pm
I was on the roof smoking a cig with some buddies. I noticed a star that was bright, didn’t make much of it. I look back in that direction after a few seconds and it’s moving. I tell my friends to watch it with me. It was dim. Looked a lot like a satellite and that’s what I thought it probably was, but it started moving erratically side to side. When it would move side to side, the speed was oddly fast. It would also slow down and accelerate. We watched it go across the whole sky in 2 minutes. It had no flashing lights and I could not see its shape. If I had to guess it was very high up, at least cruising altitude for planes. I thought that maybe we were seeing a satellite and the movements were a consequence our minds playing tricks on us. I can rule this out because at one point it moved to the right very sharply and we all audibly reacted at the same time. This is now the 6th time I’ve seen something I can not explain. I didn’t film it because my phone would certainly not have gotten anything worth while. Anyone else see it?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/mje3t1/ocean_city_nj_april_2nd_around_930_pm/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen