Satellite Flare or something else...
This evening while walking in the woods I noticed a light out of the corner of my eye in the sky. At first I thought it was a shooting star, when I looked up there was what appeared to be a star which then dimmed and disappeared. I assumed it was a thin layer of cloud cover covering the star (it was still relatively light out, about 8.15pm) but then another light a bit further South of the original appeared, it grew brighter and then dimmed and vanished.
At this point I was suspecting a plane or a satellite reflecting the sunlight, but the sky was very clear and also the light did not appear to be moving as it shone. A third and much brighter light then shone directly in front of me and to the West of the second light. This one grew very bright and then dimmed.
I took out my phone to film any further lights but didn't see any more.
Never seen lights like this. I haven't found a convincing reproduction of what I saw when googling satellite flare.
Any ideas?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/mpnugo/satellite_flare_or_something_else/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen