Saw something strange in the night sky today (Constant light that splits into two and merges again)
I was doing star watching again since I noticed strange lights in the early night hours over the past few days. I again saw constant lights moving across the sky (not star link) like the nights before but then I had a good view on a distant light which travelled over the distant horizon and I saw it splitting in two (both lights were very close to eachother, on below the other), it merged again into on light. 4 days ago I saw such a light doing the exact same thing but it was very faint and put the splitting part it off as an "illusion". I made a post about my prior sightings which you can find on my profile. All sightings happened over western Germany and my question is ofc: Has somebody ever witnessed something similar or do you have a rational explanation? I am a believer but also a realist. I searched for rational answers but at least some of the lights I saw definitely were not planes, Drones, satellites or meteorites.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/mk544q/saw_something_strange_in_the_night_sky_today/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen