The C.I.A. worked with Frank Lucas in the late 1960s by using caskets of dead soldiers from Vietnam to smuggle heroin into the United States. The C.I.A used front company "Air America" to transport it from Laos to Vietnam then into the U.S., they fought a secret war in Laos for the production.

The C.I.A. worked with Frank Lucas in the late 1960s by using caskets of dead soldiers from Vietnam to smuggle heroin into the United States. The C.I.A used front company "Air America" to transport it from Laos to Vietnam then into the U.S., they fought a secret war in Laos for the production. submitted by /u/C-Sambo
[link] [comments]


source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracyundone/comments/mz5wtd/the_cia_worked_with_frank_lucas_in_the_late_1960s/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die