This Is Message Is For The Vaccine Hesistant

I just left this as a comment and thought that more people might need to hear this, so I'm including it as a post as well:

I had a conversation with my wife about a month or so ago explaining why I wasn't getting the vaccine at this time and how I anticipated that I would be portrayed in a very evil light by media and by family. She disagreed at the time, but this has changed.

This process has gotten my wife so mad because I was right on the nose. I showed her this article and she said she's ready to start ranting at everyone she knows that I'm not some horrible person. My family jokes about me being separated at gatherings. Her family doesn't want to see me at all. Then stuff like this comes out. All because I'm waiting for the experimental trial to end so I can read independent peer reviewed articles about the vaccines before getting one. I'm literally certified by the NIH in performing research on live humans, but somehow I'm antiscience for not listening to the opinions of journalists as to what I should put in my body and waiting for unbiased researchers instead.

I am so fed up. I try so hard to be a forgiving person and to not get upset with people for believing propaganda when it is all they know. Now that they are casting judgment on me, it is so difficult. I want to cut them all out of my life for it. But I won't. I intend on holding steadfast because I've had people in my life for decades and hopefully there are decades more to come. This period of time will never be looked back on fondly. I just hope that we'll have the ability to look back at it and know that the past is all it will have ever been for us.

Stay strong everyone. Should the worst be yet to come, you are never alone.

submitted by /u/kylesisles1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/n205za/this_is_message_is_for_the_vaccine_hesistant/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die