UFOs are real, here's what I have to say.
Hello UFO community, I've followed this subreddit for a while and am glad that I have been able to follow such like minded people. I'm no one special, im a young man starting his life and have somehow experienced some encounters and sightings that I want to share with you all. Make of these what you will, I hold true to what I am about to write and will forever keep these stories with me as they have completely changed the way I think about our world.
A little bit of context to make the stories less confusing, these stories all happened in a town called Alamosa in Colorado. I wont bore you with unnecessary information but the town has had its fair share of UFO stories.
mid October, 2020
My brother and I were going on a night walk, it was around 8:45-9:00 and fairly dark outside. Clear skies, stars as visible as can be. We got to a certain point on the walk where an animal started making sounds in the bushes next to us so we got scared and started walking back. There wasn't necessarily a set plan, we were just goofin off. We got to our driveway and started pondering around when I noticed my shoe was untied, so I kneel down to tie my shoe. While I was doing this, my brother was looking up towards the sky and sees something. He starts telling me, "come look at this" and so I rush up to go see what he's seeing. It took me a little bit for my eyes to see what he was seeing at first, but then I see. And the best way I can explain this sighting is that it looked like a satellite at first, but then I noticed how it would slow down and then accelerate, not drastically but to the point where you could tell. It was moving at least 3 to 4 times faster than a satellite and you could see that it was making little turns, it wasn't going completely straight. I almost feel like red lights were visible from the craft. It crossed the entire sky in like 7 seconds and disappeared. I think its because it went too high into orbit.
After we saw this we didn't just go back inside, my brother convinced me to stay up with him and watch the sky. The most credible sighting that night was just a little bit after we saw the first one. We were sitting in the back of our truck when this light brighter than any stars in the sky flew down into what looked like the middle of the sky and then flew across the sky to the left into one of the only clouds in the sky. It was easily faster than anything I have ever seen. We witnessed similar sightings like that for about 30 minutes more nothing that got that close. And then we went inside because it was cold.
Late October, 2020
I was driving into town, it was around 4-5 o'clock in the afternoon, it was a clear sunny day. I was driving next to a pull in area next to a river, I remember looking to see if there was anyone parked there and I didn't see anyone. Around the parking area are big aspen and pine trees. It wasn't 5 seconds later that, above the trees I see these bright flashing lights. It immediately caught my attention and at first I just thought it was a plane. They started getting closer and closer, and were obviously diving towards the road in front of me. I thought it was a plane crashing. They got about 4 feet above the road and hovered. They were 10-20 feet away from me. I could now tell that there were 4 lights, and they all moved like they were connected to something like a frame. They were distanced away from each other and stayed perfectly in place. And they were all flashing in sequence. When their flash turned off, I couldn't see any source of light like a light bulb or a frame. I almost feel like I saw like a wire connected to each of them but it could have been my brain tricking me. They all flew towards the left side of the road into a field. They got to a certain point and stopped, about 40 feet away from my truck, hovered and then rotated and spun upwards slowly like a ferris wheel. When this happened it looked like they all slightly expanded, like the radius was bigger. After this happened, a lone red light came into view, I think it came from the right side of the road but I think it came from behind me from my left, so I honestly have no idea where it came from. It was flying towards the flashing lights, which were level at this point. As soon as the red light caught up with the flashing lights they all flew off, the flashing lights were still spinning. I cant recall what direction they went but I think I remember them flying toward the river I passed.
This last encounter was by far the craziest.
Late November, 2020
I had just gotten off work and wanted to help my mom make a cake upon realization that we didn't have eggs. So we decided we'd drive into town to get some. It was 8:45 at night, dark and cloudy. The drive was normal at first, we were just talking about our day and stuff. We get about halfway there, when we both notice this light shoot through the clouds from the right of Alamosa. It looked like a shooting star at first, until it hovered above the town and started flying in S shapes. Or like an infinity symbol. At this point, I didn't know what to think, part of me was convinced this was a UFO but I didn't want to jump to conclusions. We were getting closer, and I remember trying to look for my phone, I remembered I didn't bring it so I asked my mom to use her phone for a video of the light flying around and unfortunately you couldn't make up anything, it was extremely static looking. This wasn't due to like the UFO or anything the cameras quality just wasn't that great, I immediately put the phone down, note to everyone that sees anything like this, don't do that. There were points before we got to the town where the craft got close and we could see different colored lights and still, we didn't want to come to any conclusions, we still thought of drones and helicopters before anything. Well, we got to a point where there's a golf course and then a bridge that leads you into town. Almost as soon as we hit the bridge and started going over it, we could see the crafts lights overhead coming directly over us. I knew immediately that I had to look at this myself, so I rolled down my window and looked up at the craft. The first thing I noticed was just how close the craft really was to my vehicle, easily 30-40 feet. I was freaking out. I noticed there were three lights, that led me to see the outline of the craft which was a triangle. When it was directly over me I could actually see a dark outline of a triangle, perfectly symmetrical. I believe it was chromatic. It was just the tips that made the craft a little bit bigger than the truck. on the tip of the triangle, the light was white, on the base, the left one was bright teal and the right one was orange/red.I remember seeing the craft turn away from the bridge, it rotated so the point of the triangle was pointing forward and it flew away in the direction we were driving. When i saw it do this, I could somewhat see the top of the craft and I will say, it wasn't a pyramid and instead was rather flat. I could still see it when we got over the bridge when I looked out of the drivers side window but the trees and houses disturbed my view seconds after and I couldn't see it any more. On the drive home there were no signs of the craft. I get upset when I write and think about this encounter for a number of reasons.
That concludes all of the sightings I have seen so far. I ask myself the same questions everyday, who is flying these craft? Why did that UFO get so close? What is there purpose? and I cant come up with an answer. But something tells me that its all for a reason. I want to think that maybe this has something to do with the recent disclosure topic, that maybe UFO technology is really unveiling. But then again, I think we all need to think about what the motives are of our world. War isn't over. Meaning, if our government does possess these craft and are caught suppressing the knowledge from the world for so long. Who knows what other country's might do. I'm not a big political person, but I do think these things should be taken seriously.
I'm open to all comments, be skeptical, im willing to talk about all of these sightings openly. That's part of the reason I made this account, I want myself and this subreddit to investigate these encounters. Because as of late, I feel something stirring up.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/n23b2t/ufos_are_real_heres_what_i_have_to_say/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen