We are on a PR escalator. Official disclosure is happening.

I've spent a fair bit of time working with public relations. What we are seeing is a clearly laid-out plan. Every week we are seeing revelations from individuals in interviews. They are breaking new information, clearly one new piece per interview. In the last couple of weeks, Elizondo has confirmed the military has been watching these things since the 50's, Ratcliffe has confirmed there are many, many sightings, and they've been captured by satellites. What was speculation a couple months ago is now being confirmed.

All of this strikes me as an escalator strategy. We will continue to see new revelations drop, one piece at a time... drip, drip, drip... until the report is released. By the time the report comes, most of the main points will already be public knowledge. They are minimizing the sudden impact of disclosure. This is a common pr strategy and seems quite obvious to me.

There were two things that I really didn't think I would live to see... one was the end of the drug war, and the other was ufo disclosure. I feel like I'm seeing them both unfold in real time. What a time to be alive.

submitted by /u/one_eyed_jack
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/mivn0j/we_are_on_a_pr_escalator_official_disclosure_is/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die