Weird light spotted last night over Belfast.

Hi there!

Last night around 11pm I went out to smoke, when my side vision noticed a bright light. At first I thought it was a tumbling satellite as im a long time sky watcher and ive seen hundreeds of them. It caught my attention the third time when I noticed that the light is not moving but rather going AROUND something.

There are helicopters and air "support" every night because of the riots happening lately, but this didnt look like anything ive seen before.

I had to use screen capture + night photos app to catch the light on camera.

https://streamable.com/0m9dg8 full video

https://streamable.com/robu6t zoomed, showing the trajectory of the light.

Please let me know if this is some sort of civilian aircraft im not familiar with, and sorry if it is and ive wasted your time.

Just like to add that i saw the same thing an hour later but due to clouds it disappeared.

submitted by /u/theDankizz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/mowtam/weird_light_spotted_last_night_over_belfast/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die