Why do people associate UFOs with aliens?

I know aliens exist just not as the movie industry portrays them. They are interdimensional beings (jinns) who live in a parallel world to ours. They vary in strength size and abilities. I know and believe this because I am a muslim and almighty God tells us this through The Holy Quran. But what I wanted to know is why do people associate UFOs with "aliens" ? Couldnt UFOs be just some super advanced aircrafts hidden from us by the elites? Its not like they never hid technology from us... Its far more logical and believable than outerspace beings in saucer ships. Do you agree?

submitted by /u/Xam3a
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/mz6z8n/why_do_people_associate_ufos_with_aliens/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die