Why the hell do people support Austrian Economics and Neoliberalism when it's obviously fraud?
Why the hell do people support Austrian Economics and Neoliberalism? I would assume anyone at the knowledgable or intellectual threshold of knowing advanced economics would easily understand that llaissez-faire economics is modeled to reward capital elites at exuberant levels that even past kings could never imagine. This is pretty much a fact. I get it if you're top 1% (within a developed nation) since you'd of course want to protect yourself from high taxation and potential profits from heavy market regulation. Otherwise, anyone else who supports neoliberal economic models (which is most of them) is absurd as serfs defending landlords from exploiting their high-intensive labor for barely surviving... I'm 100% sure people from the future will look at neoliberalism just the same... I just don't get it... I literally can't wrap my head around it
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/C_S_T/comments/mz5ujb/why_the_hell_do_people_support_austrian_economics/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen