Download FlightRadar to your phones! If you spot something in the sky, check your phone!

edit: While military aircraft do appear on FlightRadar24, you can use this website to see some that don't. https://globe.adsbexchange.com and selecting the 'U' button near the top right.

Every plane in the world has a transponder, and all civilian planes will have it active during flight. Some ultra rich people can suppress this info to sites like FlightRadar24 though, but those are very rare. In my experience, FlightRadar24 has about a 5-10 second lag to real world. Apparently in America there may be a 5 minute delay due to FAA stuff, but atleast here in Canada it's pretty quick.

Even military planes have them on (SOMETIMES). Even a few days ago there were military refueling tankers, recon planes registered to the US Military flying in Iraq and I could spot them, but they seemingly only turned on their transponder when civilian air traffic was somewhat close to them.

I'm not sure how the military operates with transponders in American airspace, but I would assume that again if it is near a civilian plane, they will have it on.

So if you spot something odd, check the radar! Nothing there on the radar? It's either a UAP, a military plane or an ultra rich guy suppressing his transponder data.

iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/flightradar24-flight-tracker/id382233851

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flightradar24free&hl=en_CA&gl=US

Just last night I spotted my first UAP, flying over my city. Well, actually I spotted 2, about a minute apart. They were flying east, I checked FlightRadar and there was nothing to my east, there was stuff north/south, but nothing east.

If you want to check out my experience, link: https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/nhjtwj/me_and_my_extremely_skeptic_friend_saw_2_objects/

submitted by /u/BabaGurGur
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/ni3yq8/download_flightradar_to_your_phones_if_you_spot/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die