Here's my story feel free to share yours

I was 14 and the year was 2008. I was out at night with my brother and some friends. As we were walking back home we all lived around the same area in Portugal, now this is a bit of a rural area and I don't think drones were easily accessible at that time.

Anyway, we notice this bright light, kinda like a street light but way brighter. And it was high up in the sky but not as high as airplanes for example, I'm not too good with distances but I'd say about 100 to 200 meters up and it was creepy af because it made no sound and as we look at it in awe it was going north to south. Now we were just kids really and we got fuckin scared not gonna lie we even started running because it seemed it was shinning its light right at us I felt like it was looking at us.

Now the weird part, as we are running up this street I look back and this thing just turns to west with no effort. It wasn't even going that fast and it just almost 90 degree turns to west still super bright. We ended up sitting down being a small apartment complex and just ask each other what it was and how one of them also looked back and saw it turn. We mainly got scared because we all had the feeling like it was purposefully shinning it's bright light right at us.

I had a few other experiences but that was the first one for me.

submitted by /u/TheWeeDDoctor
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/n3hksl/heres_my_story_feel_free_to_share_yours/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die