I have a theory

Lue Elizondo talked about how time could be like a burning cigar. The cherry is the present, the ash is the past, and the rest of the cigar is the future. He said that the burn could be uneven and there could be different versions of us that are living in the future or in the past. How did he come up with this theory? It’s possible that he was just sitting around and thinking, but it’s a pretty deep theory that I’ve never heard before. I’ve listened to a lot of scientists and I’ve never heard a theory like that. I’m not say Lue isn’t smart enough to come up with it, but it’s a pretty specific theory.

So this is my crazy theory. The US government has in their possession alien craft, and alien bodies. I think they took DNA from the bodies and determined it was human. This revelation freaked them out. Obviously there first assumption would be time travel, but some say time travel could be impossible. So that’s where the cigar theory comes from. I don’t personally believe this theory, but it was a fun thought. Please don’t kill me.

submitted by /u/Pleasant-Class-1508
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/npiydp/i_have_a_theory/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die