I'm just going to say it, I'm concerned about the lack of physical evidence.

I've been a fan and follower of the UFO phenomena since I was a child. I've always hoped some irrefutable evidence would arrive that lifts the proverbial veil, so to speak. Now I'm starting to get concerned that the collective enthusiasm of the UFO community is pushing this conversation into a place that is not warranted by the evidence.

Before you flame me to death, please hear me out.

​

What has been confirmed:

What do we ACTUALLY have confirmation of from the DOD/Pentagon? Unless I've missed something, the only confirmation we've received from official sources is that the Tic Tac, Gimbal, USS Omaha, Triangles, and Go Fast videos were shot my military personnel. That's it. That's what we have.

​

Unconfirmed claims:

We've heard amazing reports about amazing speeds, seemingly impossible maneuvers, trans-medium travel, etc...but no actual measurable, verifiable evidence of these claims. No radar. No video from a second ship or person. Nothing.

​

Know your audience:

If the goal of all this is to convince skeptics, the only way that is going to happen is with data. We live in a data-driven world, and if the people that are orchestrating these releases have not yet realized that, then I have to admit I have some concerns about how this is going to play out. One only gets so many opportunities to convince a skeptic, and it's imperative to make those opportunities count. We need some radar data, or something to verify these more hard-to-explain claims.

​

Does anyone else agree or am I all alone here?

submitted by /u/EOengineer
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/ngfcw9/im_just_going_to_say_it_im_concerned_about_the/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die