I'm really struggling with one aspect of the 2004 Nimitz incident.

I've listened to the interviews and podcasts, watched the videos and analyses from everyone ranging from Corbell to West, and even found peace with the conflicting testimony between Fravor and the radar operators about the tapes. I've read up on the NEMESIS program and how the U.S. has been able to manipulate/manufacture radar signatures since the 1960s. I've read the unclassified reports and published articles from Eric Davis as well as the patents from Dr. Pais. I've read the requests for NGAD proposals and program grants, and even looked through the CBO documents for defense budget fund disbursements and earmarked allocations.

I'm 95% convinced that the U.S. does not have technology capable of performing the maneuvers witnessed by multiple military professionals almost 20 years ago. I'm also confident that China and Russia don't have these capabilities either. For example, China's J-20 continues to struggle with low quality engines to the point that they were basically forced to buy 24 Russian Su-s5s at $2.5 billion (Russians don't like to sell piecemeal parts) and they're allegedly trying to buy the Su-57. Russia is facing budgetary problems that are impacting its ability to move forward with the MiG-41 and Su-60, not to mention the S-70 looks extremely familiar (cough cough Chinese SG-1 & CH-805 too), generally seen as indicating a plateau of groundbreaking innovation capability and reliance on harvesting U.S. data.

However, that remaining 5% of skepticism is based on the fact that I cannot wrap my head around why the UAP went right to the squadron's CAP position for that individual training exercise. A CAP point is just a lat/long position used mainly for aircraft control and exercise organization. This has to be significant, but I don't know why.

Any ideas?

submitted by /u/Water_makes_me_fart
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/ncf5gb/im_really_struggling_with_one_aspect_of_the_2004/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die