In the hospital with my dad after having brain surgery.

I think it’s very coincidental that after his second Pfizer shot he begins to have headaches that just won’t stop. He drives himself to the hospital to find his brain is bleeding due to a clot.

I can’t even Fucking sit here and say yea this is definitely what caused it but I know 2 weeks ago he wasn’t complaining about fucking headaches. Who knows if this is what caused it, I dunno. I do know they’re reporting blood clots and then he gets one in his head no less right after receiving this bs. Just posting to spread awareness that’s all. Tell your parents to do research or just not to take it. I just wish I could have given him more information beforehand.

submitted by /u/EddiePiff
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/nay70q/in_the_hospital_with_my_dad_after_having_brain/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die