Is it really coming?

Take a look around, UFOs and Aliens are the topic of discussion everywhere. It seems like we are headed in the direction of disclosure. I have a theory that our leaders and powers that be have changed over and with the older guys retired and dying off, the new crew is looking for a truth that has been harshly denied, compartmentalized and manipulated for years. The only way to get to this information(for real) is to unclassify it and drag it out into the open. It seems that those leaders have decided to handle the situation in a very different way. In the past, when the ufo mystery started to really present itself we were at war and our politicians just wanted it to go away...mostly out of fear and ignorance...I know I'm not alone being full of excitement over this "report" coming in june...part of me thinks it'll just get deflected away like in the past...but I dunno, like I said...this time feels different...anyways...end rant lol....just thoughts, what do u think???

submitted by /u/southsidepittsburgh
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/n6hjgu/is_it_really_coming/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die