I've been holding this story in for years but now that there's so much evidence coming out, I feel more comfortable sharing it.
I will keep it brief.
Basically during the summer, sometime around 2005, I was approximately 9 or 10 years old. My parents would wake me up early (6:30am-ish) to take me to my cousins house because they would have work and didn't want to leave me alone at the house while they were away.
One day my father was running late, but I was already ready, so I sat outside on my front porch waiting for him to come out, so we can get going.
The sky was cloudy but still clear visibility in the sense that there was no rain, fog, etc. I was casually just looking up at the sky and I see a very strange but quite large object just flying over the sky, and it wasn't going fast nor was it going slow almost like a steady cruising speed. It went off in the distance and passed by the woods behind my backyard where it was outside my observational reach
Immediately my heart sunk because I was aware of the concept of UFOs/aliens from being traumatized as a kid from watching Signs and some Indian movie called where this guy befriends an alien (ET rip-off) and I was practically speechless. My dad came out about 10 minutes after what I witnessed, and I just casually asked him if he saw anything in the sky when he was getting ready. I didn't want to mention what I saw myself because he would've immediately brushed it off.
The object in question was basically looked like one of those black multicoloured party lights but with numerous coloured lights interchanging among each other. No wheels, no unusual movements, just going in one steady direction until it faded off in the distance.
This happened in the Greater Toronto Area if anyone was wondering where I was located.
The object in question that I saw: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ypZXlL9SEiw/maxresdefault.jpg
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/ni43mg/ive_been_holding_this_story_in_for_years_but_now/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen