Jeremy Corbell is a credibility nightmare
The #1 issue for the UFO-believing community is credibility. Things will happen, and progress will be made, if you are credible. Period.
Jeremy Corbell is not a serious or credible person. He's just not.
He's peddling alien hoodies on Twitter and trying to drive his Instagram traffic. When I watch him on Rogan, he can't put together a paragraph of ideas without losing sight of the topic at hand. Fucking Joe Rogan is the easiest interview in the world if you're a believer in something paranormal...he's open-minded and will lob softballs at his guests... and Corbell swings and misses every single time. It's embarrassing.
Honestly, if I were in the CIA or DoD, and was running a PSYOP campaign to try and discredit the UFO community, I would find someone exactly like Jeremy Corbell to recruit and infiltrate as a spokesperson. He's a virtual guarantee this momentum will die out.
He's turning this into a circus. And it's making it all very easy to dismiss.
If there is very compelling evidence and data that Corbell has access to via leaks, awesome! More serious UFO disclosure advocates should help Corbell pass the baton to someone who is a more capable spokesperson. Someone with actual knowledge about science and an intellect that can handle it.
How about Brian Cox, for example?
I think a lot of people in this community feel loyal to Corbell because he's helped ya'll climb out of the shadows and gain publicity. I get it. Makes sense.
But the time has come for Jeremy Corbell to get out of the way and let serious people take this from here.
He is blowing it. And I don't blame anyone for being skeptical of a movement with Jeremy fucking Corbell at the lead.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/nmk0pn/jeremy_corbell_is_a_credibility_nightmare/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen