My UFO story:
I’ve never been the type to believe in UFO’s, aliens, ghosts, conspiracy theories, or anything else “mysterious”, but this all changed when I actually witnessed something indescribable. I don’t remember the exact year, but it was one summer night sometime between 2006-2011. I was pretty young at that time, but i still never believed in aliens or anything of the sort. I remember needing to go pee before i fell asleep, so i got out of bed. As I started walking to exit the room, I instinctively took a glance out the window, and that’s when something odd caught me eye. That window faced my backyard, and the backyard at my house was attached to miles upon miles of untouched forest. Above one of the trees, I saw 6 or 7 yellow/white lights rotating around something. Whatever it was, it was completely stationary. Just hovering. I remember waking my mom up to tell her, but all she did was tell me to go back to sleep. I even talked to her about it recently, and she says she still remembers that part too, so i know i wasn’t tweaking. I then went to the bathroom to pee, and while i was letting out my little sprinkle, I looked out the bathroom window which faced the same backyard, and could still see the lights hovering and rotating above the trees. I was definitely spooked, but also kind of in shock, so i ended up going back to sleep right away. Woke up the next morning and looked out the window as soon as i got up, but there was nothing there.
Over a decade later, I still have no clue what it could have been. Some may try to argue that i mistook a plane for a UFO, but if i saw a plane, it would’ve been a moving object that i surely wouldn’t have mistaken for something that was hovering. Also, helicopters often move as well, but even when hovering, they make loud noise and have flashing lights of blue/green/red color, not white/yellow lights that rotate ins. circular motion. The next possibility is a drone, but i don’t know of any drones that have rotating lights.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/n3gvyc/my_ufo_story/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen