Ok here is a theory of mine. I dont know if it already exists so I'm sorry if it does.

I have zero proof so please take this with a grain of salt.

I think the US government sold it's citizens to alien races to be studied in exchange for technology. The stipulations were that they can't be seen taking the people, they can't kill the test subjects, and they must wipe the memories of the test subjects when they are done.

It explains the vast amount of abduction stories and the major leaps it technology we have seen in our military. The abduction stories seem to have gotten fewer because the aliens have learned how our minds work far better then when they started, and gotten better at wiping them.

I think whatever contract was drawn up is running out so they have been preparing us to learn about their existence.

Stupid right?

submitted by /u/makeski25
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/nipl82/ok_here_is_a_theory_of_mine_i_dont_know_if_it/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die