Question: Is it plausible that Google headquarters discriminate pesonally me?

Facts:

  • This video (about quantum mechanics, in Russian language) has now 571,142 views. I have commented on it (about philosophy) 2 days ago and my comment was on top (now it is the second comment in the list, because of a sticky comment by the video author).
  • The very last video in my referred to YouTube channel still has 1 view (and previously it had a higher than one counter, and I am not diagnosed with short-time memory failures, so that's a fact).

Is it statistically plausible that nobody of that popular channel visitor click my video? Is it therefore proven that Google "is a conspiracy"?

So related facts behind (that's highly relevant because it would explain the behavior of Google if they want to conceal my proclamations):

  • I conceived my own conspiracy-like theory: I was especially honest, this caused me extreme hunger and extreme beating, as a result I decided to leave a math faculty of a university (without any degree despite of many years of study). Therefore I continued my math research without an advisor, and not being properly advised how not to destroy the civilization and having no funding for scientific research, I destroyed the civilization in the following way:
  • I wrote a too long scientific article (about 400 pages).
  • Being misguided by the claims that open-access articles have more readers, I put Creative Commons on it.
  • Due to various reasons I was unable to publish it properly.
  • I published it in a Russian scientific site (that counts a peer-reviewed publication).
  • Now almost nobody publish reads it because of this not a top site (e.g. it is only in Russian language to fill the purchase form) and I was unable to publish myself because publishers don't publish open access books (400 pages would count as a monograph) without giving them funding.
  • I blocked the development of science (and therefore pushed down the world economy) by the fact that neither me (for the above described reasons) nor others (because of legal, moral, and traditional issues of author's priority) publish on this topic, so making the entire science stalled (my book contains the concept of fundoids that are in a sense more general that group theory - imagine if publishing group theory would be blocked).
  • I tried to count carbon using my new kind of cryptocurrency but due to no funding this project stopped in the middle.
  • Later I invented a way to get funding for common goods (including scientists and carbon accounters) and was clearly winning the world-leading crypto competition but due to being made "drunk" by some energy (acoustic energy?) affecting my head, I behaved socially wrong and was excluded from the community. I suppose that if I didn't fail this way, I would be able to persuade Ethereum (the world second biggest cryptocurrency) community to move a part of their transaction fees to my "smart contract" and thus provide enough funding for climate and science.
  • So the carbon and science financing project failed likewise publishing my math research.
  • I published on YouTube a video calling the entire mankind to a lawsuit: I cursed everybody who does not press like button and demanded from God to destroy mankind if I don't have a billion likes.
  • I also said in the "lawsuit" that I am the best mathematician in known History.
  • After this I was persuaded that I am one of two witnesses of the Apocalypse.
  • Because the adversary (mankind) did not come, I proclaimed my lawsuit winning and proclaimed that now all people are my slaves.
  • I decided that I and my girlfriend will be moved into a billion years past to another planet and build there a super-civilization that is known as Elochim to people (Elochim in my opinion is not we aliens, but the mathematical formula we follow).
  • I decided to deliberately destroy mankind as enemies of my own planet by behaving like a terrorist so that I would be blocked and my scientific discoveries lost, so making mankind weak. So I demanded a war against Israel where I live in my video. (BTW, I from TV shows about the attacked places in Ashkelon suspect that in the recent war Hamas targeted among other targets namely my home, but I don't have enough statistical evidence to (dis)prove it.)
  • Recently I have called Jesus himself to a lawsuit claiming that he tortured me with hunger and with beating (including head damages) by commanding me not to deny him, I claimed that the algorithm of Jesus should come from his body into mine and me to continue the life of Jesus on another planet, while the Earth while Jesus will live as an ambassador to be destroyed by climate change and this is the punishment of Jesus for choosing a wrong purpose of his life.
  • After having judged the chief (Jesus), I don't anymore intend to kill mankind, because in my opinion the main danger is already mitigated.

No doubt that many people would think that I am the Antichrist. (Moreover, I published a reference to my old prayer, where being offended I asked God to make me a witness of Apocalypse and the Antichrist simultaneously.)

Also I some time ago sent to Google a security vulnerability report that Google blocked development of science by a wrong sorting of results, thus destroying the civilization. When the person responsible for deciding if a bug report to be published rejected it, I published it in several forums at Reddit.

Moreover, I sent to Google a bug fix idea proposing to use my cryptocurrency smart contract.

The following is not a part of the question but is a very important meta-information related to the question. You may wonder why I ask this question despite of being supposed under the danger of being killed or robbed by very rich people. This is because I decided that I am one of the two witnesses of the Apocalypse and wait for a time machine to snatch me. Accordingly me, from the information from the time machine, I know that I will be alive and enter it, so I have no reason to be afraid of killers or poverty.

I remind my question: Is it plausible that Google filters me out forging my YouTube counters? Is it plausible that my counters are not forged?

submitted by /u/MeringueNearby9435
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/npcsmy/question_is_it_plausible_that_google_headquarters/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die