Shape changing

When I was a young lad in late 90s, I was awoken from my sleep I do not rember why but felt the sensation of beaing watched. I looked outside my bedroom window and seen what a should only describe as a classic saucer shape illuminated far brighter then the moon and north star that where visible. It seemed to be rotating and eppered to have some Sort of windows and 3 flashing lights on one side. I watched for around 10 seconds and is it hovered in the sky. I ran into my dad's room and told him there was something odd outside, he did not belive me in till I opened his bed room curtains. In the place of the object was a super bright circal shape. He just laughed at me saying it was a bright star. Mum commented its was odd it should be so bright. I got told to go back to bed. About 15 mins later it was no longer there.

submitted by /u/smilesbetter
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/n82kmc/shape_changing/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die