There's a lot of these posts right now, but I'm worried everyone is going to be really disappointed on Monday.

Any of us who have paid attention to this topic long enough know how often we've been hyped up like this only to be hugely disappointed. I'm really sorry for how cynical I'm being, but I just can't shake the feeling that this is just another one of those things where we'll get a lot of vague talk and left with nothing more than we had before.

Don't take me wrong, I'm anxiously awaiting the 60 minutes episode and the June report, but I'm worried this sub will be pretty bummed out with everyone's expectations being so high.

Take care everybody.

submitted by /u/fookidookidoo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/nbtuhz/theres_a_lot_of_these_posts_right_now_but_im/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die