UFO encounter as a child that still weirds my family out to this day. (Orange glowing orb, called it “okashoke”)

At around four or five I have a vividly clear memory of staring out my window at a quiet, glowing orb throwing off orange light with “people” inside. I called it “okashoke” - which is the closest my parents could ever get to the proper pronunciation (I was forever telling them they were saying it wrong, to my memory it has more of a gutteral “schk” sound in the middle). My dad says I wasn’t afraid of it, but brought it up constantly. Said one day walking me to a sitters house under a strangely turbulent overcast sky I looked up and said “they’re up there, daddy.”

I’m 36 and I’ve never forgotten this - still as clear as if it happened yesterday 😬 Does this ring any bells for anyone? I get teased about it to this day by family members but it felt and still feels very very real to me.

submitted by /u/lauquicol
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/nkys6t/ufo_encounter_as_a_child_that_still_weirds_my/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die