You were right again. My period is irregular after roommates got vaccinated

***I wrote openly about menstruation, skip if needed.

I saw a few weeks ago on here that women experienced irregular menstrual symptoms after being vaccinated or being in close proximity to vaccinated people. I track my cycle religiously so I knew that if anything changed for me (unvaxxed until FDA trial is complete) I would notice.

I have four roommates - two male, two female. At the time I read about the menstrual issue, both females in my house were fully vaxxed but my cycle stayed normal. Both males got their first and second vaxxes over the past month, and that is when things changed.

I had a normal period two weeks ago, and now I am on another period two weeks later. My cycle is 26 days between periods, not 14. It is not ovulation spotting and it is not implantation bleeding. I know firsthand what both of those are like.

In the four years I have tracked my period in detail, this has never happened. I am mildly alarmed but mostly wanted to bring up the subject to see if other experiences have come up.

submitted by /u/thewriteofspring
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/ngd583/you_were_right_again_my_period_is_irregular_after/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die