As a professor and senior scientist at a top 3 cancer research center, I can attest that the scientific community acknowledges the ongoing phenomenon

In light of recent events, as well as my persistent graduate students to comment on this subject, I have decided to write on this subject to provide insight on the scientific community's view on this matter. My credentials (while maintaining anonymity) involves a BSc (honours) in genetic engineering with a double major in chemistry, a MSc in molecular design and preformulations (a snobby way chemists say 'medicinal chemistry'), a PhD in supramolecular chemistry for medical biophysics applications, and two post-docs in the same field. I am currently an associate professor and senior scientist at a top 3 cancer research institute in North America, and distilled to it's most basic form, you can call me an applied chemist.

My introduction to the subject on UAPs could be considered comical, as during our weekly lab meetings, one of my graduate students who was presenting forgot to close reddit on his browser. The UFOs page brought some laughs amongst the members of the lab, which led to discussions between my students on this subject. I decided to let them present their arguments, thinking it would help develop and practice their abilities to formulate ideas and arguments effectively. Shortly after our meeting, my student came to my office to apologize for having the 'taboo' page open on his presentation, and the distractions that came thereafter. Instead of ostracizing him, I asked him to present me the evidence he had on the UFO subject, as he would if he were presenting me data for experiments he conducted in the lab for publishing. After speaking together for almost 3 hours, I can certainly say I was intrigued.

The majority of the evidence shown was military sightings (i.e. the infamous Nimitz encounter), which was smart on my students part since the source is (presumably) reliable. I found myself investigating this subject analogous to how I would if I were to write a new grant proposal. To my surprise, there have been publications on this matter (https://www.mdpi.com/2504-3900/33/1/26). After analyzing a reasonable amount of data and evidence, it is apparent there is an ongoing aerial phenomenon (a statistically relevant one at that). The purpose of this post is to address the arguments of whether this is a current human technology, which seems to be debate amongst celebrity "scientists" (i.e. Neil deGrasse Tyson, who is not considered a scientist amongst the scientific community [0 peer review articles]). I can confidently claim that the flight characteristics observed, if we can assume the instrumentation utilized is reliable, does not fall under our current models of chemistry and physics. Is it possible that another group of researchers secretly discovered new physics or chemistry that could accommodate such flight characteristics? Yes, it is theoretically plausible, and should not be discounted. However, the probability of such a scenario is extremely thin. In science, we classify manuscripts for publications as incremental (i.e. a small improvement) or novel/landmark (an entirely new discovery). For this phenomenon, it would fall outside of this simple scale, as the material science, chemistry, and physics necessary to develop such a craft would be leaps ahead of what we currently possess and understand. Given that, one must consider the extraterrestrial hypothesis.

The hope of the post is to provide comfort to general citizens out there, knowing they are not 'crazy' for believing a hypothesis that falls outside the realm of normalcy. Moreover, I hope knowing that there are real, proven 'scientists' (I always dislike using this term) support the plausibility and examination of the extraterrestrial hypothesis, gives further credence on your own investigations on this subject.

Sincerely,

Anonymous porphyrin chemist.


[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/o0jvo9/as_a_professor_and_senior_scientist_at_a_top_3/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die