Banned from r/ufoscience for a criticism of Mick West, so I’ll write it here.
If you get down right to the business, Mick West has proven nothing and contributed nothing to this whole discussion. He captured the majority of people’s interest with his super confident (borderline arrogant) tone of voice, and by flashing trigonometry that ultimately added up to nothing.
If this UFO subject had only one major issue, it would be people with Bravado like Mick West. There is simply no place in this subject for a persuasive tone.
I think that If people were able to look past his tone of voice they would realize he’s just some random guy firing off any and every possibility that might contradict the idea that these are unique phenomena.
If Mick West is correct, I’ll certainly have to re calibrate which types of talking heads I listen to, because I was wrong. In turn, if he’s wrong, I hope his supporters re evaluate who THEY trust and put faith into.
As for my ban, the mod said it was ad hominem attack on Mick West.... I guess trying to make use of my screen name? Hope I’m not offending anyone. Just want to discuss
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/o0oudx/banned_from_rufoscience_for_a_criticism_of_mick/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen