Bob Lazar: something bugging me

I've only now sat down to watch the Bob Lazar documentary by Corbell on Netflix (before it gets taken off on the 17th June in the UK) and something is bugging me about his story

For someone who studied physics and engineering, he doesn't talk like one, now, granted I'm basing this on people I listen to like Neil Degrass Tyson etc who use scientific terms and examples to get their point across

I also can't understand how someone who worked on any sort of tech etc who would forget what he'd learnt to a point that you would need to go under hypnotherapy to remember things

Sorry if this has been covered already (I'm sure it has) but I just cant get my head around Lazar being this physicist that he claims

submitted by /u/Scampzilla
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/nq490z/bob_lazar_something_bugging_me/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die