Defacto atheist wants to discuss silly theory with like minded hooligans on Reddit because it's a cool theory. Obviously I don't believe this.

Indulge a fun theory, if you will. This is in light of the government saying we have evidence that UFO's actually exist (look up Marco Rubio). I tried posting this in the Atheist subreddit because it's fun debating with, who I thought were like minded intelligent people...but they proved me wrong in that reddit atheists are rule nazis (they banned me for being a Christian...I am most certainly a defacto atheist, which I find hilarious. Never have I ever had to prove my atheism). I'm just trying to have a laugh. I also understand that this was a movie, which I have not see. (Prometheum or Prometheus and some other movie, I think. Idk). My wife and I pulled this out of thin air just for a fun topic to theorize about...nothing more. she has a degree in primatology and archeology so we love this stuff.

What if Mars was the predecessor planet and our ancestors destroyed it, so they travelled to Earth in a massive spaceship (Noah's Ark), which was a frozen planet (frozen being a reference to the flood), and used their advanced tech to terraform Earth into the world we know. We also know that Moses's trek across the desert isn't correct because we can Google how long it would take and the story's time of travel is WAY off. What if they were lost in the desert on an unknown planet? We also know water exists deep within Mars and ancient, dry riverbeds n whatnot on the surface. Water requires oxygen....so there's a very good chance Mars was an oxygen rich planet, at one point. Might even have been Earthlike. We don't know yet....thats what were trying to discover.

We also know that we only have a 2% genetic difference from chimps. What if modern apes (chimpanzees, humans, etc.) are the offspring of "failed" genetic experiments of this ancient society trying to clone or "grow" their society and they created things they felt were "inferior" before they got it right with "us"?

There's also the theory, completely separate of them arriving during the ice age, that the "meteor" was a planetary bombardment to rid the surface of dinosaurs because the predecessor race knew they couldn't cohabitate with the dinosaurs. This could also explain the ice age if they destroyed too much of the surface for life to exist....which then backs up the terraforming theory.

Yes...I get that there are millions of years in between these. One would assume terraforming would have different stages of unknown timeframes since no one has ever terraformed a planet IRL. I already stated that this isn't based in factual reality and just a fun topic to discuss. There's no rule that says these can't be two separate events at two different time intervals by the "aliens". If they have space travel of this magnitude (move a whole society) with the firepower to bombard a planet, then their tech is farther along than ours, so we don't know what they're capable of or how they'd go about terraforming. We've also discussed cloning and whatnot further up, so assume they are more advanced. What I want here is your theories to what I've posted. It's like writing a cool story with a bunch of friends (we're probably high).

It's just fun to think about as a "what if" situation. The scary part is that, because of supposed "new" actual evidence....this is more "provable/possible" than the "God" theory.

Also willing to discuss narwhals being the evolution of unicorns because they missed Noah's Ark and ended up having to evolve or die.

submitted by /u/JustForFunzies1987
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/o4fo3n/defacto_atheist_wants_to_discuss_silly_theory/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die