Elon Musk knows an asteroid will strike earth in 100-200 years

I admire his advancement for science.

But really I think Elon knows the earth will be doomed within 4 generations.

I think he may have been given this knowledge when he wanted to improve humanity.

This is the biggest red pill.

Earth will die regardless within 100 years, what are you going to do?

You can live a billionaire playboy life or you can really make a plan to save some people.

Neurolink for uploading.

Boring company for subterranean habitats.

SpaceX to advance space travel.

This isn't a hobby or some personal quest.

Elon needs to have humanity persist.

I think many billionaires know this information but either dismiss it as not happening or don't care because these consequences don't effect them.

submitted by /u/Tap-Apart
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/nzxxea/elon_musk_knows_an_asteroid_will_strike_earth_in/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die