Experiencing time in the 4th dimension in movies
I’ve seen a lot of posts trying to explain how UAPs might navigate time, but I’m surprised no one has used the movie Interstellar as an example.
Spoilers if you haven’t seen it
When Matthew McConaughey’s character goes into the black hole, he is able to navigate time as we navigate space. He resides in one space (the room in his house with the books, I can’t remember if it was the daughter’s room, but I’ll just call it that), but sees that same room in every moment of time, browsing it like a catalog.
From his daughter’s 3D perspective, an event happened when she was a child (McConaughey pushing books out in Morse Code) and years later, another event happens (McConaughey sending her a message in Morse with her watch).
From McConaughey’s perspective, he’s able to do these actions within the span of seconds as he can browse the catalog of that room through every moment of time, but from the daughter’s perspective, this phenomenon happened over a series of years.
I think it’s one of the best visual representations I’ve ever seen of how a being living in a higher dimension might experience space time.
Also, do you remember how popular that movie was? I don’t necessarily buy into the idea that the govt funds media related to disclosure, but damn, what a good movie to help people understand that.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/nq0jto/experiencing_time_in_the_4th_dimension_in_movies/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen