Hear me out.. McAfee countdown maybe?
Sorry if this was posted before, but I came across this countdown clock on the Ingersoll Lockwood website https://www.ingersolllockwood.com/countdown-2021/ that has some interesting text on the page. Especially if you select all on the text on the page there is some "hidden" text. I am not sure how this would relate to McAffee but what do you think is going to happen on Saturday September 18th?? Could it be the deadman switch? I would love to know what you guys think. I am not sure why a deadman switch would trigger almost 100 days after his death so I am not sure if that would be it.
Visible Text
What day was the US Constitution signed? September 17 1787
Who was born (many years later) the next day? John McAfee Birthday is September 18
Hidden Text
Tic – Toc
Shall we play a game?
NCSWIC
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/ob09om/hear_me_out_mcafee_countdown_maybe/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen