Historical statement from the Danish DoD- link in post
Most of you guys properly haven't even heard about Denmark before (not blaming you) a fairly insignificant country in Scandinavia, pun intended. As a Dane I felt obligated to share a particular historical statement made by the Danish DoD with the rest of you guys out there since it genuinely struck me by surprise. But it seems like the Danish DoD has changed their tonality regarding the origin of UAP’s. A recent statement from the DoD including the Military and Air operations announced the following: Karsten Marrup head of Air Defence Operations:
I can just see that it is not a technology that we know, and then I can think nothing but that it is not man-made. That is the conclusion.
“Mentally, it's crazy to have to deal with this opportunity. But I have to say it as I see it ",
This is the first time the Danish defense has stated that the technology behind the unidentified phenomena was not created by humans.
It is also a crucial turning point in the Danish debate about the unidentified phenomena. When Denmark's leading expertise in military aircraft technology now announces that UAP technology cannot be created by humans, it is an announcement that should provide food for thought in all parts of Danish society.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/num5ed/historical_statement_from_the_danish_dod_link_in/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen