I don’t think the government knows much.

I’ve been on this subreddit like it’s a full time job since the 60 Minutes episode.

I’ve listened to and reslistened to most of the mainstream interviews by Mellon and Luis.

I’ve read the theories and absorbed what other users have to say.

My personal conclusion is that the government has known about these crafts for a long time, have amazing images/videos of them, but have no idea what or who they are.

I don’t think they’ve ever retrieved a crash UFO. I don’t think they’ve ever made contact with aliens. I don’t think Jimmy Carter was told that they’re inter-dimensional beings who created us. I think we just don’t know.

If the pandemic taught me anything, it’s that we’re all just people at the end of the day, and there is no grand plan or strings being pulled. Something happens, we react, we adapt, and whatever happens, happens.

I think the US government is freaked out about the fact that unknown crafts from outter space or another dimension or the ocean, are flying around with impunity. They don’t know who or what it is, so what are they really supposed to tell people?

submitted by /u/Jamieitwontfit
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/nxpk1o/i_dont_think_the_government_knows_much/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die