I got my 2nd vaccine Saturday and regret it immensely

I took my 2nd moderna vaccine Saturday and feel so awful

Day 1: flu like symptoms and throwing up

Day 2: cold sweats and rapid heartbeat

Day 3: rapid heartbeat, I feel like a simple jog could give me a heart attack, and I'm just so weak

I got vaccinated because my company heavily enforced it but now I wish I never took it and just allowed myself to get fired. If I still have a rapid heartbeat tomorrow then I'm going to the hospital.

Another coworker is out with lung issues and he is 35.

DO NOT TAKE THE JAB

submitted by /u/JustStatingFacts101
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/nq292a/i_got_my_2nd_vaccine_saturday_and_regret_it/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die