I think I figured out a way to crack McAfee's dead man switch

If you follow the routes of the transactions that are moving, some parts of the transactions appear to be failing due to not enough funds?

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xea95881b0ba81f2b683d2c01635495d7832d09893435bf77fbf54da73193e6f4

If you notice, the transactions that fail have a name attached to them. I think this is on purpose and is a way to help separate the wheat from the chaff. In reality, there's no reason for these transactions to fail where all the others go through without issue... unless they were designed to fail on purpose.

What if that's the secret? The transactions that matter were intentionally designed to fail (and thus flag themselves) inside of this literal mountain of data.

Essentially, focus on the transactions that fail in order to try and make sense of this.

submitted by /u/DefiantDragon
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/o74c4d/i_think_i_figured_out_a_way_to_crack_mcafees_dead/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die