It's quite curious how a 'conspiracy' sub is karma nuking those who suggest 'McAfee was Suicided'

Guess I should just stick to speaking with real humans. I came to this sub because I noticed a strange trend, where literally everyone I've spoken to in person about McAfee has assumed he was killed. Yet on my social media profiles I'm being lambasted for suggesting it. So to be karma bombed on a sub that's supposed to be open to such discussions?

I don't need anymore proof McAfee was suicided. The amount of brand new accounts dogpiling against the narrative is alarming. Tack on Twitter suppressing tweets about his passing even more so. IG deleting his Insta because it posted a black & white image of the letter Q?

I might not be able to say with absolute certainty that a bird which can swim & quack is a duck, but I can say with certainty that it sure as fuck isn't a Pidgeon.

submitted by /u/LeftJayed
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/o797b4/its_quite_curious_how_a_conspiracy_sub_is_karma/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die