Let’s have a talk.
So I’ve seen many people on this sub and others losing their minds and shouting theories left and right, especially after the HIC (House Intelligence Committee) briefing.
Let’s make some things clear.
This is now a National Security problem. The cat is out of the bag and people are talking seriously.
If this report is bogus then all the better, because then congress won’t be satisfied. And what better way to get them to do anything than saying “it might Russia/China.”
Now I understand that many here wanted disclosure, I’m not sure if it’ll happen the way we want it to, but I’m personally optimistic that it will at least happen.
When have we ever had government officials discussing UFO’s like this? The 50’s maybe? Possibly the 60’s but hardly after that. We are in uncharted territory, and that’s a victory that many seasoned UFOlogists never thought they’d see.
Instead of getting mad and throwing fits let’s take a breathe, admire our journey thus far, and keep going.
In the end we have to keep going.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/o281tw/lets_have_a_talk/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen