Little anecdote from this week.
So last week I was in Southern California on a business trip.
For the last few years, I have made it a point to ask the pilot if they have ever seen UFOs/UAPs when I am de-boarding and the pilot is out saying goodbye to everyone.
Well on Saturday after my return flight from LAX, I had an interesting interaction.
Me: "See any UAPs out today?"
Pilot: "No, I didn't see the ones out today, did you?"
Me: "No, I didn't see anything. Why, was there a report that there were out today?"
Pilot: Looking a little confused "Uh, yeah. There were reported to be out over Southern California."
Me: "Have you seen them before?"
Pilot: "Yes, but not today."
Couldn't believe it. He was so nonchalant about it. I would guess the pilot assumed I was an industry person because I used the term UAP instead of UFO. It seemed like he assumed I had already seen the report about their activity on Saturday. I found it amazing that they just treat it as run of the mill these days, like turbulence or other weather patterns. A stewardess I spoke to recently told me every pilot has seen them, they just don't care to report it.
Wild stuff.
Sorry if this isn't as interesting compared to some of the stuff on here.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/nqvvwz/little_anecdote_from_this_week/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen