Question from The Washington Post for r/UFOs

Hi everyone!

I hope you’re all doing well. My name is Travis Andrews, and I’m a features reporter with The Washington Post. I’d first like to thank the mods for permission to post in here.

I’m working on a story that I’d love your input on.

It's a feature about people (and communities, such as this one) who have seriously discussed UFO for a long time and were often mocked by mainstream media -- and what it feels like now that the mainstream media and the general public are now taking UFOs seriously.

I was hoping to speak to some people in this community about what it's felt like during the past few weeks, what this subreddit means to them, how they became interested in UFOs in the first place and what general misconceptions they would like to clear up.

If you’d be interested in chatting with me, please send a DM or email me at [travis.andrews@washpost.com](mailto:travis.andrews@washpost.com).

Oh, and a note: Normally we like to identify anyone we quote by name/place of residence. We don’t always have to, but I just wanted you to know that I might ask.

Thank you all so much! I’m excited to chat with you.

Sincerely,

Travis

submitted by /u/travismandrews
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/o0mt0j/question_from_the_washington_post_for_rufos/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die