Reading the report a second time gave me a new perspective

Have you read the report a second time? I was pretty disappointed the first time I read it earlier today, but I just now read parts of it again to my wife and I'm realizing how bonkers it is.

  1. Some UAPs tried to manage their signatures, aka they tried to conceal their position / existence
  2. some UAPs had radio frequency energy... does this mean that people heard something from them? My wife was like, "as in, their trying to communicate?"
  3. The UAPTF really did say, "yeah, these are an airspace threat for sure and they could be a national security threat"

so reading it again, and seeing it through my wife's eyes (not a ufo person)...It's pretty crazy.

submitted by /u/VivereIntrepidus
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/o8ltnb/reading_the_report_a_second_time_gave_me_a_new/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die