South DFW UAP - Orange pulsating light, roughly the size of a large beach ball or slightly larger than a basketball.

June 12th, 2021 Approximate time - 9:45pm

Background/Occupation: (Aerospace Engineer)

Saturday night poolside. My backyard faces a pasture on land with little to no trees. In the pool, socializing with family and friends. I have the weird sensation (6th sense) to look up at the sky in a general direction near the power lines. To my surprise and outburst. There I found above 75 feet or so is a pulsating orange light flying 30-40 miles per hour. The same object intelligently followed the street line. Then the light disappeared behind the house and quickly returned to view only to continue down the road out of my sight. Not 1 minute later, the light returns only to be directly behind me pulsating but only to be lower traveling slower approximately 20 miles per hour. The light had to be roughly 100-150 feet from the ground with no noise, no exhaust, nor visible aerostructure. Weirdly enough, the UAP left an ambient streak of light behind it. I’m sure that could be explained with light partials (joke) but I know my place and won’t try to know it all.

The moon was a crescent that night if I’m not mistaken. Therefore there was no reflectivity from any strong light to see any material other than the light it gave off. My aerospace background kicked in once the excitement was over and family went bonkers. To this day, I’ve tried to break down the possibilities/ debunk the sighting but none could be determined. Of course, I’m an avid believer of UFOs and UAPs along with the possibility of anything is possible if the number infinity truly exists.

It was in my nature as an engineer to figure out what the flying fuck I witnessed. I only wish I were out of the pool and had my camera at hand. This was not my first experience with UAP or UFOs. To be quite honest, those events and others inspired my career.

Lastly, the object looked as if it were staying away from ambient light. I noticed this once it returned behind me. It veered away from areas with light. It quickly ascended once it came close to my neighbor's shop. (His shop is lit up like a Christmas tree) Seconds later, it accelerated as if it knew it was being watched and bolted vertically out of sight at incredible speeds that would kill. It was an adrenaline rush. One for the records.

Anyways,

I thought I’d share my experience.

Have a lovely year!

  • DM.
submitted by /u/Icy-Grocery7354
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/o4gqks/south_dfw_uap_orange_pulsating_light_roughly_the/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die