The lack of any actual, tangible evidence over several decades has unfortunately shattered the possibility for valuable discussion on this topic.

It’s an absolute shame, but the waters are so muddy with hoaxes, cover-ups, people who proclaim hearsay as “proof”, etc. that it’s nearly impossible to have a rational conversation about the numerous possibilities for this phenomena without it devolving into a faith vs fact argument.

I came across a really interesting post on this sub from about 20 days ago that was about a military aircraft named TR-3B. I found the subject extremely interesting, but when I looked into the comments it was an absolute bloodbath of angry dismissal, false proclamations of contrary “proofs”, etc. Not only were people dismissive without reason, but they were almost angry that the idea was even presented. Like it was a personal insult. I found that extremely odd, especially in a place that will frequently accept extraordinary claims without evidence.

I came to this sub originally because I find this subject absolutely fascinating, but I’d be lying if I said it didn’t bother me how much like a religion it often appears to be. It doesn’t take a lot of browsing here to see how often any discussion that doesn’t amount to “it’s aliens” is dismissed out of hand using false conclusive statements like “we know these things have been around for centuries”, or “we know these things have advanced propulsion thousands of years ahead of us”, etc. And that’s where I think a lot of the communication problems come into play - we don’t “know” anything like that. We’ve been told, that’s not knowing. And if you take all of those things based on faith as fact then it’s bound to severely limit the discussion. It’s a bit ironic because it’s almost the same thing that I see “skeptics” accused of all the time around here.

Anyway, the TR-3B seems like a pretty cool subject to look into if any of you are interested.

submitted by /u/King_Internets
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/o949it/the_lack_of_any_actual_tangible_evidence_over/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die