Things that make me cringe

One of my biggest fears for America is that something will happen to the President and VP Kamala Harris will be put in charge. Three days ago, VP Kamala Harris was being interviewed about the US/Mexico Border. She lied about having gone to the border and was called out and in reply, she said "I haven't gone to Europe". That comment threw me. Despite that being her usual rhetoric, I couldn't find any relevance to a reply like that beyond just her normal misdirection. Then today, Biden lands in the UK to meet with European leaders. I'm too old to believe in coincidence.

submitted by /u/PhlashMcDaniel
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/nw90bm/things_that_make_me_cringe/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die