UFO deniers have kept us in this mess for far too long.

I could type paragraph after paragraph that inevitably will end with a simple point. You have to do better and expect more.

First and foremost I want to say being skeptical is an important part of the process when it comes to trying to explain the unexplainable. However what we have seen throughout our time here on earth up to modern day life here in a UFO Reddit. The attitudes toward people who believe something is out there remains toxic and demeaning. These same attitudes squashed scientific study and put fear into those who have wanted to come forward while being dragged through the mud and laughed at. We are still seeing it today. We have to do better. To look at human history, to dismiss what so many have seen and what our technologies are starting to be able to confirm cannot be denied as nothing any longer.

Demand answers from your local politicians. Make your posts on facebook or Twitter. Talk to each. Bounce ideas off of one another. This is a worldwide phenomenon and we are only going to truly get the answers we seek by working together.

To finish up I want to just say that the only thing I’m hoping for with this upcoming report is that enough information is brought to a public light in which a door is truly opened to all of the scientific world and longer confined to the depths of the fringe. I feel the winds of change, do you??

✨🛸✨

submitted by /u/astro_kreeper
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/nqta5u/ufo_deniers_have_kept_us_in_this_mess_for_far_too/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die