What are y’all’s thoughts on Omuamua?

A quick summary: •extraordinarily thin •highly reflective •no off gassing •tumbling at a regular rate •and accelerated on its way out of the solar system

The only explanation that fits all that data is a light sail made potentially millions fo years ago by an alien civilization. This is still technically unidentified as we don’t have hard data nor the capabilities to chase it down (yet).

So I’m just wondering what y’all think of this object. Because I’m with Dr. Avi Loeb in being fairly confident that this is alien technology— a piece of space junk.

I think we should be championing this as the best evidence we have for alien intelligences. Because if we’re being honest, the FLIR videos and Radar of objects here on earth can’t be entirely ruled out as not being some sort of natural phenomenon or top, top secret military technology.

If we want full support from the scientific community for the research of extraterrestrials, I think this is the absolute best place to start. Imagine 15-20 years from now we launch a mission to get hard f*cking data. That’s a goal we can strive for, rather than just hoping the government opens some files.

submitted by /u/RainbowCLaws22
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/nyax49/what_are_yalls_thoughts_on_omuamua/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die