What is going on with McAfee's Dead Man Switch?

What is really going on here? I believe $WHACKD, a cryptocurrency McAfee created on Ethereum in 2019, may be the dead man switch. I've written extensively about why this could be so. What do you think?

Mysterious Final Post of "Q" on McAfee's Instagram :

https://www.shadowybrilliance.com/blog/mysterious-final-post-of-q-on-mcafee-s-instagram

Website page I have created dedicated to John McAfee and the mystery surrounding $WHACKD :

https://www.shadowybrilliance.com/mcafee-didn-t-uninstall-himself

Get yourself up to speed with this introduction article (constantly updating) :

https://www.shadowybrilliance.com/blog/whackd-the-most-intriguing-moon-coin?categoryId=239438

CoinTelegraph is either Incompetent or Intentionally Malicious Covering up McAfee's Potential Dead Man Switch :

https://www.shadowybrilliance.com/blog/cointelegraph-is-either-incompetent-or-intentionally-malicious

List of News/Reddit Articles/Posts covering $WHACKD (comment if you know other great posts or articles so I can add) :

https://www.shadowybrilliance.com/blog/list-of-news-articles-covering-whackd?categoryId=239438

Archive of John McAfee's Tweets in case they are ever deleted like Trump's :

https://www.shadowybrilliance.com/blog/archive-of-john-mcafee-s-tweets?categoryId=239438

John McAfee Flyer :

https://www.shadowybrilliance.com/blog/john-mcafee-flyer-1945-2021

$WHACKD is (was) on Tik Tok :

https://www.shadowybrilliance.com/blog/whackd-is-was-on-tik-tok

Contract Address :

https://etherscan.io/token/0xcf8335727b776d190f9d15a54e6b9b9348439eee

Original Website (using Wayback Machine, can be used to confirm/verify correct ERC-20 Address) :

https://web.archive.org/web/20191118182927/https://whackdtoken.com/

Video of McAfee pumping WHACKD:

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1219370106943352833

submitted by /u/Onixsix
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/oahw90/what_is_going_on_with_mcafees_dead_man_switch/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die