What POTUS is told about UFOs on taking office

I've always wondered about the president's initial 'here's everything we know' briefing. The pure distillation of what 'they' actually hold to be true, and how they would communicate that to the new political #1.

I saw a post - I think it was in r/aliens - that mentioned one of the former presidents (I forget which one) being put into a deep depression and kind of existential crisis after 'they' told him what they knew about the big picture. Because it messed with his Christian belief system.

Let's think about this. For the rug to be pulled from under him like that, his truth bomb may or may not have had anything to do with 'aliens' but whatever it was it completely wiped the floor with his Christian concepts of 'God'.

The existence of aliens either within this or other universes or in alternate dimensions can absolutely be compatible with a Christian belief system (I believe the Pope came out saying this recently too) so that by itself wouldn't have put the wind up him.

Here's what I think they told him.

Our whole 'physical matter reality' is a training ground to fast track the development and growth of consciousness. It exists as a subset of consciousness within a digital information system and can be thought of as a virtual reality in which we are all individuated chunks of said consciousness.

I won't butcher Tom Campbell's 'theory of everything' any more than I have already but that's the gist.

If anyone has any thoughts on his work or what they think POTUS is told on taking office and how that conversation goes.

Just to add I'm not a US citizen.

submitted by /u/sliced_alien
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/C_S_T/comments/nxsn6m/what_potus_is_told_about_ufos_on_taking_office/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die